Saturday, November 21, 2020

Animal Sculptures - Evgeny Hontor Created Animal Modeling

Animal Sculptures - Evgeny Hontor Created Animal Modeling From Velvet Clay And Casting Resin | Russian Artist Creates Fantasy Animal Sculptures From Velvet Clay 

Demiurgus Dreams is a studio, founded by Evgeny Hontor, where amazing fantasy animal sculptures are born. Evgeny Hontor started sculpting in 2006 and founded his shop in 2012. Now Demiurgus Dreams has a large following of more than 34k admirers and it's easy to understand why.

The studio creates stunning, intricate animal sculptures from velvet clay. Artworks stand out with their unique, detailed style that was perfected for 6 years by the owner of the studio. These light sculptures fascinate with tiny details, swirls, and other textures.

The creator, Evgeny Hontor, explains why he likes fantasy style "It is beautiful. It is the creation of the worlds. You can get carried away and explore new opportunities. It is a philosophy of life - to create. For me it is." No wonder that these animal sculptures look like straight from a magical fairytale.

I have been doing sculpture since 2006. I love fantastic animals, nature, and aliens. I admire life from all worlds, both real and fantastic. I like to experiment with colors and images. I believe that the main thing in creative work is pleasure in the process and the result. If it doesn't bring joy and pride to the author, how will other people believe it?

When I started my career as a sculptor, I made very simple and not very perfect pieces. But there were people who loved it, and it gave me the strength to continue. Now I have a small studio and assistants. I make master models myself and develop painting schemes for sculptures. All sculptures in this collection are painted by me personally.
















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment