Friday, September 4, 2020

Felt Food - Make Felted Fake Foods And Animals Patterns

Make these play foods from cloth felt: fruits, vegetables, birds, cupcakes, pies, drinks, pizza, hamburger, sushi, pop tarts, tacos, bread and much more. 

Encourage your children to be interested in food and cooking by making them soft felt play food using these free patterns. Older children may want to join you to make these creative craft projects. Felt food makes a wonderful handmade gift for a child, inspiring hours of pretend play. You can create enough food to stock an entire kitchen or simply.

I felt the world around me. My whimsical creations often include realistic-looking food, birds, elements from Russian folklore, and nature references. My inspiration comes from memories of living in the former Soviet Union in the early ’90s, as well as my life today. Often symbolic in nature, my felted whimsies tell stories connecting past and present.

Check out our felt food selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our pretend play shops.





























































No comments:

Post a Comment