Thursday, July 16, 2020

Best Ways to Reduce Trash in Your Home | Recycling Home Trash


Best Ways to Reduce Trash in Your Home | Recycling Home Trash 

How Zero-Waste People Make Only a Jar of Trash a Year. Many of the solutions to cutting waste Trash to using practices.

Earth Day is here, and not only is this worldwide commemoration a great time to acknowledge and support environmental programs and strategies, but also the perfect day to start or re-commit to earth-friendly practices in your home, office and life. While there are countless things you can do to “go green,” one of the easiest and most effective is to recycle.

Recycling is the process of converting waste into new, usable materials. Plastic, aluminum, paper, steel and more can all be recycled into new products in cost- and energy–efficient ways.

Some of the Best Experiment :
  1. “This is my first up-cycling project. It’s probably more expensive than buying a new chest, but it’s way more interesting.”
  2. “My sweater from the 1990s + a zipper from an old bag = wool overalls for my kid.”
  3. “I came across this idea on Instagram and started growing parsley in a milk box.”
  4. “I made all of these out of vinyl records.”
  5. “I made a cozy PJ set from my old blanket, and I’m so happy with the outcome.”
  6. “I gathered old plastic bags, glued them together with the help of an iron, and stitched them. This is the first time I’ve done something like this, and I’m proud of it.”
  7. “Sometimes, I get bored and I sew things. This is a dress I made from old velvet curtains.”
  8. “My grandfather helped design this TV, and I spent my childhood watching cartoons on it. So this is a special thing for us.”
  9. “I used a paper towel roll, glue, and some leftover rope to make a cat scratcher for my new kitten.”
  10. “My mom gave me an old pair of jeans to wear. But I made them into a dress.”
  11. “I cut off strings from an old T-shirt, tied them into a ring, and made comfortable elastic bands.”
  12. “I decided to find a new way to use an old towel. I just cut out these circles, sew together 2 pieces, and I’ve got reusable cotton pads.”
  13. "A phone stand made of a few Lego pieces. Simple and free if you have some Legos left."
  14. "I turned an old fan with a bad motor into a lamp."
  15. "Ultimate up-cycling! Abandoned car to AirBnB!"
  16. “When another bag with plastic bags became full, it was time to take action. This is the result.”
  17. “I made this vase with pieces of beach glass that I found.”
  18. “I found an old TV, cleaned it, and put an iPad inside. Now, this is an irreplaceable thing in our kitchen.”
  19. “I transformed my old grill into a small herb garden. I hope all the seeds will grow soon.”
  20. “My neighbor threw away an old bench, and I gave it a new life. My husband is joking that now, they might want it back.”
  21. “I work at a bakery in a food store, and it’s normal to throw away broken cookies. But, I found a way to avoid this.”





















No comments:

Post a Comment