Saturday, July 18, 2020

Anastasiia Gets Giant Cheekbones After Injecting Her Face with Fillers


Anastasiia Pokreshchuk, 31, from Kiev, Ukraine, has injected her face with masses of hyaluronic fillers to create extreme cheekbones 

A woman is so addicted to cheek fillers that she injects her own face regularly says she knows that they look weird. The injectables industry is notably unregulated both in the UK and abroad. This means that people are often able to get their hands on products like filler with relative ease. However, the results of self-injecting, or being treated by a non-medical professional, aren’t always perfect. This Ukrainian model’s obsession with a slimmer face started her obsession with fillers – and now she has a unique look. Anastasiia Pokreshchuk, @_just_queen, 31, has spent a year – and almost £1,600 – getting her face injected with hyaluronic filler. Now, the model, who has a degree in psychology, shares snaps of her extreme body modification with her 153,000 Instagram followers.

She explained why she now injects her own face with filler, and said: “After I had the injections and saw the changes in my cheeks, I fell in love with them. “I love them, I want them to look like this and I’m very happy. “I regularly inject other parts of my face myself. “I understand that they look weird for other people but I don’t mind.” The 31-year-old created her Instagram account in 2018, but was too shy to post selfies.

She said: “I was ashamed of everything; my voice, my appearance. “It was really hard work.” Then she had a number of vials of filler injected into her cheeks and says her confidence skyrocketed.

Anastasiia commented: “I think I was ugly before. “My mum thinks that I was naturally beautiful before, but now thinks I look more exotic and my friends say my new appearance is better because before I looked like a grey mouse.” The model claims she’s had way more attention from men since injecting her cheeks with the filler. However, she does get nasty messages on social media.

Anastasiia said: “I’ve had people tell me I am an ugly b***h and that I should kill myself but when I see it I just laugh it off and ignore it.” The young woman is currently single. However, she now earns her money by posting snaps of her extreme look to Instagram. Anastasiia hopes to one day buy herself a Lamborghini.

She has also said that she may get plastic surgery in the future to complete her look. The model added: “I want to get a boob job because nature didn’t give me any breasts at all.”


















No comments:

Post a Comment